Getting a full time jobs is not an easy task. India is a place wehire student are in a lot of trouble to getting a jobs. So decided to get started a part time jobs is best choice to earn your pocket money as well as its help you get rid off the stress and frustration of not being employee yet! So today we are going to teach you how to become an insurance agent in India? So let get started-
Why should I join as an insurance agent in India?
This job gives good part time/ full time earning potential for people who wish to work in their own free time.
It is a risk free job in which the main effort of the insurance agent is to find new people to take up the policies; once this is done he/she can get commission for their policies till it expires.
Now a day’s, many people are worried about their future income after their retirement from work, the future of their families in case of accidents etc. So people are ready to take up Insurances to secure them as well as their family’s future, so this gives you a great opportunity as Insurance Agents to provide them with the right policies and a chance to earn money as commissions from the Insurance companies.
Recommended Read: Make money with paid online survey jobs!
This job not only gives to a chance to earn money but also a satisfaction in able to secure peoples future also.
How much money I can earn by becoming an insurance agent in India?
As an Insurance agent, you have the chance to work and earn in any one/ all of the Insurances types like
- Life Insurance,
- Car Insurance,
- Medical Insurance etc..
By doing “Life Insurance” you can earn the commission for a long period (usually till the policy ends). The Life Insurance companies can provide the following benefits for their agents to improve their earning efficiency.
- They give rewards for their agents who achieve exceptional performance and financial goals.
- They can provide best in class trainings for their agents to get them well equipped with the knowledge of their products and schemes so that they suggest suitable policies for their customers and increase their earnings.
- They provide all kinds of support required to their agents so that they can better serve their customers.
By doing Car Insurance, the agents get good chance to earn regular income every year as the customers using vehicles have to renew their Insurances each year.
- As the number of people using vehicles keeps on increasing each year, it gives the Insurance agents more opportunity to provide them with the vehicle Insurances and
- If you give good service to existing customers then the chances of them renewing their insurances with you also increases and thus your makes you earning to follow year after year.
- Customers usually prefer Insurance companies that provide Insurance coves not only for them but also for the third parties.
Medical Insurance is a vital need for each and every people and now a day’s all are concerned about their health. This gives good opportunity for the agents to provide them with Health Insurances. The agents not only have good earning opportunity by providing Insurances to individual customers but also can earn more income by providing Insurances at the company level (covering many employees at once).
You make like: How to make money with paid online survey jobs?
Become an Agent is an awesome part time jobs!
- Since this job can cover wide range of people and almost all people need some kind of Insurance for the safety of their future and family. This job gives great scope for the agents to provide them with Insurances and also creates earning opportunities.
- It also gives good confidence to the agents as they can see wide range of earning opportunities ahead of them.
How to become an insurance agent in India?
For becoming Insurance agent you have to undergo the required training, pass in the examination and get the license issued by IRDA.
Review of Top 5 insurance company!
- Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC): It the top in the list of Insurance companies in India. It is head quartered in Mumbai. They have many popular plans for the people that include Endowment Plan, Money Back Plan and Pension Plans etc.
- SBI Life Insurance Company Limited: It is 2nd in the list. It is jointly owned by State Bank of India (SBI) & BNP Paribas Assurance.
- Birla Sun Life Insurance Company Limited (BSLI): It is 3rd in the list. It is jointly owned by Aditya Birla Group & Sun Life Financial Inc, it is established in 2000.
- Reliance Life Insurance Company (RLIC): It is a part of Reliance Group. Founded in 2001 & Headquarter in Navi Mumbai, India.
- ICICI Prudential Life Insurance: It is jointly owned by ICICI Bank and Prudential Plc, established in the year of 2000.
Insurance agent jobs provide safe and reliable earnings for the people. This type of job is suitable for people who have the ability to make connections with many other people in the society and those who are good in convincing the customers to take up the Insurance policies.
Latest posts by Anirban Karmakar (see all)
- I am a Business Man, How can I start selling my product on Amazon India? - November 25, 2016
- 9 Way to Get Paid To Write Online Article and Content Marketing! - November 11, 2016
- How to Make money from Yahoo questions & Answer? - November 7, 2016
- Amazon Referral review: How to Refer & Earn ₹20,000 Per Month? - November 5, 2016