How irritating is this when you post your ads and your Ads Goes in pending/waiting for administrative approval. Let gets busy today by solving such problem that everyone facing while doing ad posting jobs.
Let get started by understating why we got Message like below?
“Ads Goes in pending/waiting for administrative approval “
Personally, I have one classifieds website and when I set up this website I have to came across of multiple setting , from them one of the menus I found classified ads administrative approval rules. Almost every classified site has the same rules , either classified sites owner set ads to be approved by administrative (like me) or user will able to see their ads live as soon as they post their ads. In Additionally some of the classified sites have an extra layout of spam security by sending an auto email verification code to prevent anonymous posting. This will help you to understand how the whole setup work. Now I can guess that you guys already know why your ads go in pending or showing a message like administrative approval.
How to solve this ad posting jobs problem?
Nothing to do more when your Ads Goes in pending/waiting for administrative approval. Normally its take 24 hours-72 hours to get approved. As soon as your classified ads will get live you will receive a confirmation email about it. Hence something you may not receive any confirmation due to this below reason-
1. You are not yet verifying your email address: Don’t forget about spam email. Remember the ton of email is sending every day from deferent classified sites. As usual, Google will mark those email as spam , so what happen sometimes we are waiting and waiting for confirmation and forgot to check spam folder. So next time if you think that any of classified site is not sending any confirmation code , before your leave such make sure to check spam folder.
2. Don’t forget to check My listing or Dashboard page: Once you post your ads you may wondering how to find the published ads URL , but sometimes it’s as easy as you have to just check out my listing page or dashboard page into your posting classified sites.
3. Check targeted Category and sub-category : After posting classified ads you can try to find your newly published ads URL to Your targeted Category > Subcategory (As per your City location) sometimes it’s another better idea to find your posted ads URL.
4. Is this classified site is Technically okay? Sometimes to try a lot of think to published your ads URL but at the end of your dozen of try you fail’s to try. Let’s be smart why not before posting your ads have a look on a recently posted ads date. If you found that the lastly approved/published ads URL is before 7-10 days then might be some internal problem into that website , in that case, simple ship posting on such website.
Happy earning , with CYBER EXPO’ ad posting jobs.
Latest posts by Anirban Karmakar (see all)
- How to Make 2 Lakh rupees/month with Affiliate Marketing? (With Proof) - January 9, 2017
- I am a Business Man, How can I start selling my product on Amazon India? - November 25, 2016
- 9 Way to Get Paid To Write Online Article and Content Marketing! - November 11, 2016
- How to Make money from Yahoo questions & Answer? - November 7, 2016